Adult fitness programs
We are a training community for dedicated people who are not afraid to work hard to achieve their goals. Clients don’t have to be in good shape to start—just have a committed mind. In response, we offer proven programs implemented by degreed and certified strength & conditioning coaches dedicated to leading our members to higher levels of fitness in small group settings. Through our progressive, functional, and challenging workouts, clients experience training in the most unique athletic environment around. Some of the classes offered in this program are:
Strength is one of the most important elements of physical fitness that assists people in everyday living. No matter the age or ability of a person, everyone should be engaged in regular strength training. Maintaining a low client-to-coach ratio, our strength training system is unlike any other offered to the general public. Some features of the program include:
- Use of bodyweight, barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, cables, and medicine balls
- Built around push/pull, bilateral/unilateral, and multi-planar movements
- Based on 4-week cycles in which movements, load, and intensity are changed to allow for new muscular adaptations to occur
- Testing (including Bod Pod) performed after every 2-4 cycles to evaluate progress and ensure quantifiable results
- Testing results also assist us in updating our clients’ semi-personalized lifting prescriptions
- All workouts are tracked in clients’ training folders
- Small group semi-private setting (4-8 people), allowing our coaches to provide quality instruction and attention to each client
Conditioning is also an integral part of our program. We base our conditioning around high intensity, multi-directional, athletic-style interval training designed to improve aerobic/anaerobic capacity while burning maximum calories in minimal time. Adult small groups utilize the same training equipment as our professional athlete clientele, so all HIT clients can ensure the best tools of the trade are at their disposal. Features of this class include:
- Use of sand pit, sleds, turf, bands, straps, rowers, bikes, ropes and other equipment
- Mobility work to stay limber and move freely
- High-intensity intervals and circuits to burn the maximum amount of calories
- Drills to improve speed, power, and running ability
- Testing (including Bod Pod) done in conjunction with the strength program after every 2 cycles
For more information on our Adult Group Program, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Session Package Options
Sessions purchased in packages will expire 3 months after first visit.
Clients attending group training regularly find the best value in commitment pricing.